Michael R. Stohle, DDS, MS
Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Michael Stohle is Board-Certified in the specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and has been in practice for over 30 years. He holds an MS Degree in Oral Pathology from the University of Illinois. Dr. Stohle is on the active staffs of Evanston and Glenbrook Hospitals. He holds a teaching appointment at Northwestern University Health Systems and University of Chicago Hospital. Dr. Stohle continues to lecture and perform surgical demonstrations at major dental meetings on Dental Implants, Management of Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office, and CPR.
- 1969-1972 Bachelor of Science, University of Illinois, Champagne Urbana, IL
- 1972-1976 Doctorate of Dental Surgery, College of Dentistry, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL.
- 1974-1976 Department of Oral Pathology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- 1976-1977 Dentistry General Practice Residency, Billings Hospital, University of Chicago, IL
- 1977-1980 Resident, Department of Oral Surgery, University of Kentucky Lexington, KY
- 1987-1989 Chairman of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Resident Training at Evanston Hospital
- 2000-2001 President of the Chicago Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Stohle is available in our Glenview Office Monday and Thursday and our Evanston Office Tuesday and Friday
Professional interests include:
- Dental Implants and Grafting
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Oral Pathology
Dr. Stohle has two daughters. His interests include biking, boating, fishing and skiing.